CLASSITE complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”). The present Policy provides detailed information about the information we collect, the purpose of data collection and Your rights.
See below for additional information on the types of information We collect, how We use it and to whom and when it is disclosed. CLASSITE is only liable for privacy violations committed by third parties to which it provides Your information as limited by CLASSITE contractual agreements with those third parties. If You have a privacy-related complaint, please write to us at email@example.com or complete Our Support Request Form.
Personal Information provided to CLASSITE in connection with the Services or otherwise is controlled and processed by MIKZOL Kft. (seat: 1136 Budapest, Balzac u. 37., Hungary, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Collection of Personal Information
- When You register to use the Services, CLASSITE collects the following data: Your username, email address, IP address, and optional data: your gender, age (age group) and country.
- When You register to sell items using our Services, CLASSITE collects certain additional Personal Information: Your address and PayPal Account Name to allow You to engage in transactions and make use of the Services.
- When You purchase items using the Services, CLASSITE collects certain additional Personal Information: Your address. CLASSITE does not collect or store any purchaser payment information, such as credit card information. Such information is provided directly to the seller by the purchaser with no interaction by or through CLASSITE. Depending on Your payment option selection, certain third parties may have access to such information (i.e., PayPal, Inc.).
- If You send Us an email with a question or support issue, We collect: Your email address and other information You provide for the purpose of responding to Your question, some of which may be Personal Information.
- We keep Your Personal Information as long as necessary to provide the Services to You and as required by applicable legislation.
- If You decline to provide CLASSITE with any Personal Information as described above, certain features of the Services will be unavailable to You, such as selling or buying through the Marketplace.
- We Ourselves generally do not collect Personal Information about You from any source other than You. However, We may receive information about Your location and Your device from Your carrier when You use the Services online.
Information We Store When You Access the Services
- We retain Your Personal Information only as long as needed to provide You the Services. Except as otherwise provided by this Policy, or when deleted or destroyed at Your request, We typically maintain data and communications for a period of two years as is common in the industry. We may keep the minimal necessary data on You after You have deactivated Your account for the period of time needed for Us to pursue our business interests in a legitimate fashion, conduct audits, comply with (and demonstrate compliance with) legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce Our agreements.
We use the Personal Information We collect to:
- Provide the requested Services, such as contributing information to the database or allowing for the purchase or sale of items through the site.
- Personalize the Services for You and to communicate with You.
- Send You emails from www.classite.com, which may include newsletters, DM messages, etc. If You have previously consented to receive newsletters or other commercial emails, then You may opt out in Your Notification Preferences or from within the email messages themselves.
- We do not participate in any automated decision making, such as profiling, with regards to the Services and Your Personal Information.
- We share information with third parties (processors) that act as an agent to perform tasks on Our behalf and under Our instructions. Examples include third parties that assist with payment processing (i.e., PayPal) or third parties that we contract with to send emails on Our behalf (i.e., MailChimp).
Additional information about the processors We use to support delivery of Our Services is set forth at CLASSITE Processors at the end of Cookie and Internet Advertising Policy.
- We may share information with domestic and foreign affiliates, including Webformance Kft. Our affiliates are subject to the terms of this Policy and follow the same privacy practices as Us. We are the primary data controller for Personal Information collected and processed through Our and Our affiliates’ sites and services.
- As stipulated in the GDPR, we may share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Our terms of service, or as otherwise required by law enforcement or national security requirements. We may also disclose information when requested to comply with a court order or to assist with an official investigation.
- We do not otherwise share Your information with any third parties.
- We do not provide or sell email addresses or collection/wantlist data to any third party without Your consent.
- We do not provide or sell Your Personal Information or any other information You have provided to Us to any third party for direct marketing or advertising purposes without Your consent.
Limiting the Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
CLASSITE will provide You with notice in the event it intends to share Your information with a third party (other than as described above) or for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by You. Prior to sharing such information, You will be provided with clear, conspicuous, and readily available mechanisms to opt out of such sharing, as required by applicable laws and regulations.
You may choose not to allow cookies. Information on cookie settings can generally be found through the help feature of Your browser. If You block or otherwise disable Our cookies, certain Services may not be available. Please see the Cookie and Internet Advertising Policy for additional information.
You may choose not to provide information related to Your mobile devices. Information on disabling device location permissions can generally be found in Your device settings or by contacting Your carrier or device manufacturer.
If You withdraw Your consent to this Policy (by closing Your account), then You may not have access to certain Services, buying and selling options. In certain cases, We may continue to process Your Personal Information, but only if We have a legal basis to do so.
We use the following security measures and technologies to protect Your data:
- Physical access controls, including secured premises to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Personal Information, and ensuring that off-site data centres and server facilities adhere to similar appropriate controls;
- System access controls to prevent unauthorized access and use of Personal Information, which vary based on the nature of information processing, but may include: industry standard firewalls, authentication using appropriate passwords, etc.;
- Data access controls to ensure Personal Information is accessible and manageable only by properly authorized staff, including restricted database query and application access, need-to-know access restrictions, and restrictions on the Personal Information that can be read, copied, modified and/or removed;
- Transmission controls, including encrypted data transfer over SSL and other controls to ensure that Personal Information cannot be read, copied, modified or removed without authorization during electronic transmission or transport;
- Input controls to ensure that any Personal Information is provided and edited by You or by Us at Your direction;
- Data backups are taken on a regular bases, and are secured and encrypted;
- Despite Our efforts, no security measure can be absolute, and there can be no guarantee that Your Personal Information will not be accessed through malicious means, inadvertent disclosure, or mistake. If CLASSITE is the source of a breach, We will contact You and describe the breach, along with CLASSITE’ mitigation actions.
Personally-Identifiable Information Submitted by Children
Before you start to use our services, please obtain information about the legislation and legal constraints associated with the management of the data of children in effect in the country from which you intend to use our services, as this issue is regulated in a range of quite different ways by individual states.
If You are under the minimum age for your jurisdiction, do not use or access the Services at any time, in any manner. If We determine that personally identifiable information of children under the minimum age has been collected, We will remove the information from the Services. If You are a parent or guardian and learn that Your child under the minimum age has created an account, please contact Us and request that the information be removed from the Services by writing to email@example.com.
In the European Union, the Service may not be used by children under 16.
Notification and other Privacy Preferences
The settings pages for Your account allow You to manage the following information related to Your account:
- Notification Settings: Choose how We communicate with You, including email messaging preferences.
- User Profile Settings: Change Your personal information displayed in Your profile, including adding, rectifying, or removing incorrect data about You, and updating Your username and password.
- Privacy Settings: Set privacy preferences for Your collection and wantlist, contact by other users and blocking users.
We do not send spam or permit spam.
You have the right to withdraw consent for various Services and related activities at any time and may do so by updating the settings noted above. You may also withdraw consent for marketing emails by clicking on the “E-mail address check box” on the page https://www.classite.com/profile/notifications
Public Groups & Forums
Information You post to the public areas of the Services (groups / forums / searchable database) is not private, and is not protected under this Policy. Please exercise caution when disclosing Your information in these areas. You acknowledge that others not covered by this Policy will have access to Your public postings and We cannot be responsible for any subsequent use of data contained in Your public postings.
Analytics & Display Advertising, Cookies
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to Our website. See Our Cookie and Internet Advertising Policy for more information.
- The Google Analytics features We've implemented are based on Displayed Advertising (e.g., Remarketing). We use Remarketing with Google Analytics and Hivewyre to advertise online. You can review and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings on Google.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show Our ads on sites across the Internet.
- CLASSITE’ Services will respect such browser settings as “do not track,” “private,” or the like from supported browsers. Opting out of receiving cookies or persisting cookies may affect certain functionality of the Services.
Your Right to Access, Alter, or Erase Your Personal Information
You have a right to access Your Personal Information. All data We collect from You can be found in Your user profile at https://www.classite.com/profile/settings and the additional settings noted in the menu on the left side of the page (Notifications, Privacy, Buyer, Seller, etc.). You may also access Your Personal Information and how it is used and shared by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with Your request within 30 days and if permitted by law. CLASSITE may ask for additional information to confirm Your identity prior to releasing any information.
We want to make sure that Your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If You would like to update Personal Information that You have previously provided to CLASSITE and are unable to do so on the page https://www.classite.com/profile/settings, or the additional settings noted in the menu on the left side of the page (Notifications, Privacy, Buyer, Seller, etc.), then please contact Us by completing our Support Request Form. In Your request, please make clear what information You would like to have changed, whether You would like to have Your Personal Information suppressed from Our database or otherwise let Us know what limitations You would like to put on Our use of Your Personal Information that You have provided to Us. We will comply with Your request within 30 days, in compliance with legislative provisions.
You have a right to obtain erasure of the Personal Information You have provided to Us related to Your use of the Services. Exercising this right will result in closure of any account You have opened and removal of any items You have listed for sale in the Marketplace. We will comply with Your request within 30 days, except for the cases in which we shall continue to store certain data for a period in excess of 30 days in a lawful fashion, for the reasons specified below. We may need to maintain certain information for longer than 30 days in order to carry out Our contractual obligations to You. For example, We provide support for transaction disputes for 90 days following the date of transaction. In addition, We may maintain minimal data on You for a reasonable period of time if You have violated the Terms of Service resulting in an account ban in order to protect other users. You may submit a request for erasure by completing our Support Request form as a Data Erasure Request. CLASSITE may ask for additional information to confirm Your identity prior to erasing Your Personal Information.
Your Portability Rights
You have the right to receive the Personal Information concerning You, which You have provided to CLASSITE, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and You have the right to transmit those data points to another controller where Our processing is based on Your consent or any contract You have with Us and the processing is carried out by automated means. You may request your data in a portable format by sending email to email@example.com. We will comply with Your request within 30 days and if permitted by law. CLASSITE may ask for additional information to confirm Your identity prior to providing You with the requested information.
If You believe that Your privacy rights have been breached or that Your Personal Information has been compromised as a result of using CLASSITE, please contact Us via the Support Request form. CLASSITE may ask for additional information to confirm Your identity prior to assisting with Your complaint. In general, We will respond to Your complaint within 30 days of receipt, but We may request additional information from You to complete Our investigation.
If You are a resident of the EU or the EEA and feel that Your privacy has been infringed by Our Services or practices, You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with a supervisory authority in Your member state of residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. You can find the Data Protection Authorities of the European Union and their contact details here.
For complaints related to copyright infringements, please review the information in the the document entitled How Do I Report Copyright Infringement information.
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on this site and notifying You of material changes to the Policy along with an opportunity to opt-in to changes that require Your consent by law or regulation or to opt-out of any changes that decrease Your rights under this Policy. All non-material changes to Our terms are effective on the effective date of this Policy. We encourage You to review this Policy from time to time. By continuing to use the Services after non-material changes are effective, or after being notified of material changes, You will be deemed to have accepted the changes.
In the event that CLASSITE goes through a business transfer such as a consolidation, merger, restructuring, acquisition, or sale of part or all of Our assets, We will obtain Your consent to the transfer of Your information as permitted by law and to the continued use of Your information by the recipient following the transfer so long as they comply with this Policy.
You can contact Us about this Policy by completing our Support Request form or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.